Ultra Processing Ltd Terms
- These terms
- What these terms cover. These are the terms and conditions on which we supply ticketing services to you. We are not ourselves responsible for the events for which we supply tickets and you should look at the event organiser’s terms to see your rights and responsibilities in relation to the events themselves, together with any restrictions applying to the events.
- Why you should read them. Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide services to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these terms, please contact us to discuss. Please note that once we have accepted your order for a ticket or tickets then it is not cancellable or refundable in any way.
- Information about us and how to contact us
- Who we are. We are Ultra Processing Ltd a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 10952942 and our registered office is at Bezant House, Bradgate Park View, Chellaston, Derby, DE73 5UH.
- How to contact us. You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at 01332 344078 or by writing to us at email@example.com and Ultra Processing, Bezant House, Bradgate Park View, Derby, DE73 5UH.
- How we may contact you. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
- “Writing” includes emails. When we use the words “writing” or “written” in these terms, this includes emails.
- Our contract with you
- How we will accept your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
- If we cannot accept your order. If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this in writing and will not charge you for the ticket. This might be because the tickets are sold out or because we have identified an error in the price or description of the tickets.
- Your order number. We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
- We only sell to the UK. Our website is solely for the promotion of our services in the UK. Unfortunately, we do not accept orders from addresses outside the UK.
- Changes to Tickets
- Cancellation or rescheduling of events. Where an event is cancelled or rescheduled or where there is a material change to the programme of the event, you will be entitled to claim a refund from us in accordance with this clause. Where an outdoor event is cancelled or curtailed because of adverse weather, we shall not be liable to make any refund or pay any compensation although you may be entitled to a refund from the event organiser. Refunds shall only be made to you, using the same method that you used to purchase the tickets. Refunds will be for the face value of the ticket. No processing fee’s will be included in the refund. Our liability for the cancellation or rescheduling of an event, or for material changes to an event, will be limited to the refund described in this paragraph.
- Contact details. It is your responsibility to inform us of any change to the contact address, telephone number or email address that you provide to us at the time of ordering so that we can notify you of any changes to events.
- Checking the details of the ticket: you are responsible for checking that the date of the event and the other details of the ticket(s) that you are buying exactly match your requirements.
- No Cancellation: Once we have accepted your order you will not be able to cancel your ticket(s). Any change to your ticket(s) is at our absolute discretion. We will not be responsible for any ticket that is lost, stolen or destroyed.
- Statutory Rights. Your statutory rights are not affected by these terms. This is particularly the case if we do not fulfil the promises that we make to you in relation to the ticket(s) ordered by you.
|Summary of your key legal rights
This is a summary of your key legal rights. These are subject to certain exceptions. For detailed information please visit the Citizens Advice website www.adviceguide.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says:
a) You can ask us to repeat or fix a service if it’s not carried out with reasonable care and skill, or get some money back if we can’t fix it.
b) If you haven’t agreed a price beforehand, what you’re asked to pay must be reasonable.
c) If you haven’t agreed a time beforehand, it must be carried out within a reasonable time.
See also Exercising your right to change your mind (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013).
- Exercising your statutory rights. To exercise your statutory rights, including ending the contract with us, please let us know by doing one of the following:
- Phone or email. Call customer services on 01332 344078 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Please provide your name, details of the order and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- Online. Complete the contact form on our website.
- By post. Write to us at Ultra Processing, Bezant House, Bradgate Park View, Derby, DE73 5UH. Simply write to us at that address, including details of what you bought, when you ordered or received it and your name and address.
- No use of tickets after ending the contract. If you end the contract for any reason, then you will not be able to use any tickets that we have sent to you under that contract.
- Price and payment
- Where to find the price for the product. The price of the ticket will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the ticket advised to you is correct. However please see clause 2 for what happens if we discover an error in the price of the ticket you order.
- What happens if we got the price wrong. It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the tickets we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the ticket’s correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the ticket’s correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order.
- When you must pay and how you must pay. We accept payment with Visa, Mastercard and American Express. No tickets will be provided to you until you have paid in full.
- Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the services as summarised at clause 5.
- If defective digital content which we have supplied damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation.
- We are not liable for business losses. We only supply tickets for private use. If you use the tickets for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- How we may use your personal information
- Other important terms
- We may transfer this agreement to someone else. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
- You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms (including your rights to use tickets) to another person if we agree to this in writing.
- Nobody else has any rights under this contract. This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.
- Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings. These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of our ticketing services in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of our ticketing services in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of our ticketing services in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.